Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kiz Kiz.

Before I hit today's Kizomba classes I would like to share a video from yesterday's beginner Kizomba class. Our teacher, João and Mafalda, are just amazing dancers! Look at Mafalda's body control, wow! The moment she started moving she became my Kizomba idol.


The class concentrated to really basic things and was more informative than dancing, but since I haven't taken any Kizomba classes it was just perfect. Every dance is about mastering the basics, especially Kizomba. The only bad thing was that there were not enough leaders, not even when many girls took the leader role. Anyway, I will write some more about the festival after the weekend.

After the classes we had a Kizomba party at Havanna. I started to wonder if I have been going to the place too much lately when the door man suggested me leaving my bag to their coatroom so I wouldn't have to carry it back and forth all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment